Do I Need A Visa China Sichuan2 mins read
It is most likely that when visiting China you will require a visa. Also, you must have six months validity after the expiry date left on your passport to be allowed into the country. Likewise, a full blank page remaining in your passport for your visa stamp.
You must have the following to allow you to enter the Sichuan region in China:
- A completed visa application form (you can get this from your nearest Chinese embassy, visa application service centre or download from the website here).
- Passport photo (33mm x 48mm) (however x2 photos if from the U.K. or U.S)
- Proof of onward/return flight confirmation
- Hotel or tour confirmation
The costs of the visa on arrival are different for certain citizens they are the following:
A single Entry 30-day visa and double-entry costs:
- £85 for U.K citizens for both single and double
- $140 for U.S citizens for both single and double
- $40 for all other citizens and $60 for double entry.
In quite a few view countries, the visa can be outsourced via a visa application centre. You can check to see if your country is eligible for this service by visiting https://www.visaforchina.org/. If you choose to comply with this service, there is an extra administration fee on top of this. Likewise in countries such as the U.K., France, U.S.A and Canada, there is often more than one visa application centre. Upon collection of your visa, it’s often the case you can pay for it. If you apply via mail it can take up to around 3 weeks to receive.
If you’re unsure regarding your application or need advice for your application, contact your nearest embassy.
At Ethical Travel Portal we guide our travellers in the process of applying for the visa. We know it can be a tricky task to understand the complete list of documents needed for the application. Therefore, we supply our travellers with the information needed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.