The Mindful Triangle of India
Think of a country rich in history, vivid in colour, powering aromas and mouthwatering food. Can you guess? This country we’re describing is incredible India. At some point in your life, you should visit this enchanting nation. Your mind, body and soul will be awoken to new ways of life, transforming your perception of the world.
On this journey, you’ll be visiting the gorgeous North. You will cover three main cities Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Normally, this is referred to as ‘The Golden Triangle’. However here at Ethical Travel Portal, we want to take you away from the tourist beat. Therefore, what better way to travel than to witness the behind the scenes superheroes of Northern India? Become more mindful as you meet locals, visit rural regions, engage with female artisans and be led on tours by charming locals. These people help contribute to the core of Northern India.
Are you an animal lover? If yes, then you most likely will adore the elephants you interact with at a local elephant rescue centre. Similarly, if time permits you may get also walk with and feed them.
Whether it’s locals, animals or nature we want you to see and feel the experience of the North more than what the average tourist does. Hence why this is a responsible journey which allows you to connect more on a social and cultural level than a standard ‘golden triangle’ tour. If you open your heart to the North you will also grow richer in experience following on from this journey.
- Wander around the magnificent UNESCO Heritage Site and one of the modern wonders of the world. The Taj Mahal
- Undergo a city walk of Delhi
- Open your senses on a spice tour in Delhi looking at spices, tasting cuisines and medicine
- Meet, greet and learn about the lovely elephants at an authentic rescue centre
- Visit Sikh and Hindu temples
- Explore the magical Amber Fort
- Experience traditional rural life in a local village nearby Jaipur
- Create your own block print designs with female artisans
Interested? Enquire with us today. Want to know more? Click on the trip plan above for further information!
IncludedThe Mindful Triangle of India
Not IncludedLocal GuideTransportationDinnerLunchBed & Breakfast
Day 1: Welcome to Delhi!
- Airport pick up
- City walk of Delhi
Day 2: Explore Old Delhi
- Tour of Old Delhi
- Sikh Temple visit
- Hindu Temple visit
Day 3: Travel to Agra and befriend elephants on the way at a rescue centre
- Visit to the elephant rescue centre
- Transport to Agra
Day 4: Sunrise at the Taj and onwards to Jaipur
- Entrance to the Taj Mahal
- Transport to Jaipur
Day 5: Explore and spend time with the community
- Block printing workshop
Day 6: Say your goodbyes
- Amber Fort entrance
- Jeep transport
- Airport transfer
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.