Trysil in the Summer | Cycling, Rafting & Hiking
Nearby the Swedish border and just 2 hours away from Norway’s capital is the picturesque area of Trysil. Which is as a well renowned Norwegian skiing resort during the winter and a stunningly beautiful landscape in the summer. Visitors in the summer experience the alluring fresh green trails. Which are up to 100km natural and of 10km of handmade gravel trails! Subsequently, it also is home to a tranquil wild river, also many forests filled with fresh clean air and marvellous mountains. That makes this destination ideal for outdoor adventures. Our journey of Trysil in the summer will offer you just that!
Following in its neighbour’s footsteps (Oslo), this a sustainable town. During 2013 Tyrsil became certified as a sustainable destination aiming to decrease the negative effect on tourism. The residents of Trysil strive their best not only to offer tourists an excellent experience but to preserve the local culture, nature and become economically viable.
Did you know, Trysil is Eco-Lighthouse certified?
Every restaurant in Trysil is “Eco-lighthouse” certified. This scheme allows enterprises to document and add environmental measures generation the operation of more environmentally friendly places. Every business that is certified is re-checked once every three years to see if they’re living up to the requirements.
Have we persuaded you yet? Trysil is the absolute place to go if you love the outdoors and open-air sports activities. As well as a major sustainable focus. Here are a few things we have in place for you.
- Pull on your active gear and bike the trails of Gullia. Don’t worry if you’ve not got much cycling skills there are many variations of trails dedicated to different abilities.
- Enjoy the scenic views of Trysil from above by taking the skii lift in the summer accompanied by your bike.
- Got a desire for advanced biking? You can even take your bike with you onto the ski-lift. Which will allow you to explore the breathtaking Norwegian mountains on wonderful sturdy constructed paths 1000 metres above sea level!
- Visit the renowned Trysil mountain Trysilfjeller that is 1132 metres above sea-level.
- Challenge yourself with the team rafting down the rapids
- Encounter the magnificent Roa falls
- Take an old-school cruise with MS Femunde gliding you across the serene water gateway of Norway’s second largest natural lake.
- If time permits or you want to extend your stay visit Røros or Gutalia.
There’s never a moment to become bored here, whether its sustainable eco-light certified restaurants, spectacular scenery and ideal weather. Visit Trysil with us this summer. Enquire Today.
IncludedTrysil in the Summer | Cycling, Rafting & Hiking
Not IncludedLocal GuideTransportationDinnerLunchBed & Breakfast
Day 1: Welcome to Trysil
Day 2: Take the ski-lift with your bike
Day 3: Rafting in Trysil
Day 4: The lake Femunden
- Travel across Norway's biggest lake on MS Fæmunden.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.